The NACElink Network
NACE provides the strength and credibility of the 50-year-old national professional association, connecting colleges and employers, the primary users of the NACElink system. NACE delivers high-quality training and reliable service to over 900 schools and nearly half a million employers participating in the NACElink Network.
Symplicity brings proven technical expertise with a wide array of web-based software solutions. Symplicity's solutions include Career Services Manager, Student Tracking System, Credentials System, and Student Portfolio, as well as specialized software and tools for on-campus recruiting, customer management, reporting and communications.
DirectEmployers offers the strength of its broad-based employer membership and its web-based technology tools, driving millions of jobs into the NACElink system. DirectEmployers serves employers nationally and internationally, gaining a well-earned reputation for dedicating its services to the needs of recruiting employers.
- Affordable access to post jobs to one of the largest networks of college career centers.
- Integrated accounts - one username and one password.
- Continuation of the core values of the NACElink principles.
- Visibility at America's top institutions.
- Ability to purchase job packs.
- Reduce workload due to software ease of use and strength of technology.
- Strengthen relationships with career centers.
- Access to job postings and employer accounts from one of the largest recruiting networks of college career centers.
- Participate in the largest career center user community.
- Access to the most comprehensive offering of one-stop career center management solutions at affordable prices.
- Career Services Manager, Complete Career Services Office Management System
- Career Services Manager Modular Edition, Affordable alternative to CSM for smaller campuses
- Integration with Campus Authentication and Single Sign-On Infrastructures
- Experiential Education Package
- Calendaring System
- E-mail Management
- Counseling Management
- Contact Management System
- Information Session and Workshop Management
- Career Fair Manager
- Student Tracking System (swipe card, lobby and event kiosks)
- Placement and Graduation Survey
- Alumni Networking
- Convenience for the thousands of employers with NACElink Network integrated employer accounts.
- Access to millions of jobs through the DirectEmployers Extended Job Search.
- Privacy of student and alumni data with no commercialized use of this data.
- Schools brand their own sites.
- Involvement of career services and recruiter practitioners in ongoing development.
- Cost-effectiveness for employers and colleges.
- No direct marketing to students/alumni.
- Noncommercial management of the system through the professional association.
- Special pricing to ensure member accessibility.