Nacelink Connect Information kit
NACElink Connect Helps Your Career Center Become THE Place For Students and Alumni To Access Job Opportunities
NACElink Connect is FREE to colleges and universities.
Through NACElink Connect, you'll provide your students with the services they want, including:
- Access to thousands of job postings and employers.
- The ability to upload and store resumes, cover letters, and other documents.
- The ability to apply for jobs online and view their job application history.
- The ability to set up agents that automatically notify them of new job postings.
As a NACElink Connect career center you will be able to:
- Run detailed reports on the number of jobs posted to your school and run reports on student information.
- E-mail your students individually or in a group.
- View sent e-mails to a student.
- View a student's application history.
- Create, save and search on notes throughout the system.
- Have access to multiple NACElink career resources including user guides and marketing materials.
As a NACElink Connect school, you will be able to offer your alumni access to the NACElink Alumni Job Search. Alumni can search for employment opportunities and apply online directly to an employer's web site.
- Requires little technical expertise or support. You simply add a link from your career center web site.
- Offers a desktop that is co-branded with the name of your college or university, so that students understand that YOUnot a third partyare providing them with this service (Click here to view a sample Connect site).
High employer value
NACElink Connect offers value to your employers, as well. Employers can:
- Designate the means for accepting applications from interested candidates
through a range of options.
- Post jobs SPECIFIC to your college/university, to multiple schools, or to all schools using the system for a nominal fee.
- View students' resumes and applications online.
- Communicate with applicants through the system via e-mail.
When posting to NACElink Connect schools, employers pay a nominal fee for job postings
and can benefit from volume postings to multiple schools in the NACElink system.
Take two easy steps today to get NACElink Connect:
- Complete the NACElink online registration form.
- Add a link from your career center web site to your NACElink site (NACE will notify you when your site is ready and provide the source
code for your link. You must add the link to your web site within 10 days of notification).